Thursday, April 19, 2007

High Mass at Blackfen

I was just going to continue posting more all-singing and dancing videos from YouTube in the continued absence of the Motu Proprio but I couldn`t resist this slide show from Fr Tim Finigan`s blog of a High Mass in his church which took place on Monday. It is of particular interest as it features my good friend Fr Charles Briggs as celebrant. I`m envious of the altar rails Fr Finigan has installed and would like to have them here but there is no room around the sanctuary area.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wrongly waiting for something (Dave Allen...ish) to happen? Silly me

Mulier Fortis said...

Fr Tim had the altar rails put in as part of the disabled access thingy... now everyone who wants to can kneel, without worrying that they won't be able to get back up again!!