Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another cathedral Mass: Edinburgh


It was brought to my attention that another cathedral, St Mary`s in Edinburgh, has hosted an EF Mass today. This time it was a Requiem and there is a report about it on Gerald Warner`s Telegraph blog. I couldn`t see a mention of it on the cathedral newsletter but I presume the cathedral didn`t collapse. The picture above is the best I could find of the interior.
I`m giving an afternoon of recollection to Una Voce Scotland next month so look forward to hearing about developments north of the border.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks as though there is some conversation going on!

blackbrows said...

REQUIEM MASS SAINT MARY'S METROPOLITAN CATHEDRAL EDINBURGH. If you look up "youtube" "requiem mass edinburgh" most of the mass is posted on this site.